- Published on Friday, 25 October 2013 13:03
- Written by Richard Cook
Three of the largest tenants are expected to be open before the summer of 2014.
Site preparation has given way to full-blown construction on the fourth and final phase of McCandless Crossing, located on the east side of McKnight Road and bordered by Duncan Avenue, Cumberland Road, and Babcock Boulevard.
Construction is also underway for a Cinemark Theater.
Dick's is expected to be the first to open.
“Hopefully, we’re intending for them to open in April of next year,” Wes Pattereson of AdVenture Development told KDKA-TV.“HomeGoods and the theatre will probably follow in the next month to two months.”
From mid-summer through the fall of 2014, a half dozen restaurants and a Trader Joe's grocery store are expected to open. The restaurants committed to the project include Panera Bread, Chipolte, First Watch, Longhorn Steakhouse, Bonefish Grill, and Carabba's Italian Grill.
Patterson tells KDKA the townhouses along the Cumberland side of the project should be completed during the spring and summer months, weather permitting of course.
To see other top stories, click More Top News.
- Great Deal or Overpriced? 10 Homes and What they Sold for in Ross and West View
- How Bad is the Ross Public Works Building? Take a Look
- North Hills High School Offers Evening Guidance Series
- 5 New Places For Rent in Ross and West View
- Help Wanted: 5 Places Hiring This Week in or Near Ross & West View
- Ross Commissioners to Meet at Public Works Building to Discuss How to Replace It
- North Hills Falls to Pine-Richland
- Faulty Electrical Motor Forces Evacuation of West View Senior High Rise
- 6 Open Houses Sunday in Ross & West View
- Ross Planning Commission Tells Developer Plan for 30 New Homes is "Incomplete"
- Football Preview: North Hills at Pine-Richland
- Traffic Alert: Babcock Boulevard Lane Restrictions Thursday in Ross Township
- Hallmark Store Returning to Ross Park Mall
- 7 Homes Just Listed for Sale in Ross Township & West View
- Will New Ross Township Housing Plans Put the Squeeze on North Hills Elementary Schools?
- Deteriorated Storm Sewer Pipe Impacts Another McKnight Road Business
- NH Planetarium to Host Eclipse Viewing Party
- Great Deal or Overpriced? 5 Homes and What they Sold for in Ross and West View
- North Hills School District Offers Cyberbullying/Social Media Safety Presentation for 5th & 6th Grade Parents
- Newsmaker Video: Officer ‘Mutch’